WE ARE HIRING: ENGLISH TEACHER
Ngày đăng: 25-02-2019Print PDF
We are looking for an adaptable, experienced, resourceful and committed teacher who has high expectations of children’s learning, and an enthusiasm and passion for working with young children. The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice, the ability to motivate children and a willingness to work in partnership with the staff team.
Au Lac Pre-School, with about 400 children enrolled, was established in 2013 and belongs to the Au Lac Education, is based in the historic City of Hue situated in Central Vietnam. From 2017, the children of the school conduct an English bilingual program and we also conducts ESL classes outside of school hours.
– Fluent, native English speaker.
– Hold a bachelor’s degree.
– Hold a recognized English teaching qualification (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
– Experience in teaching kindergarten school is advanced.
– Be competent and confident with the use of ICT in the classroom.
– Be able to meet Vietnamese regulations to obtain a work permit.
– Working predominantly teaching the English component to bilingual classes.
– Being responsible for planning, preparing and delivering fun and creative lessons for children.
– Designing and producing teaching materials.
– Being responsible for assessing learners’ progress and keeping records.
– Following teaching process and ensuring teaching quality.
– Having flexibility in applying and combining the teaching approaches.
– A competitive salary (paid in Vietnam Dong): about $1,500 – $1,700 /month.
– Working time: 65 – 100 hours/ month.
– Vietnamese Work Permit and 02-year Temporary Resident Card are supported if candidates have enough legalized documents (health check, criminal background check, degree, certificate…).
– A two-year contract (renewable).
– 02 consecutive days off per week.
– Bonuses are given to teachers with outstanding teaching performance.
– Small classes.
– Annual trip with the school.
– Living in a beautiful and peaceful city.
* Interested candidates are requested to submit applications to the Head of School and include the following:
– a covering letter.
– a CV.
– a recent photo.
* For further information contact us: