History of development
Ngày đăng: 26-01-2015Print PDF
Training human resources associated with job creation is one of the important and urgent tasks that the Party, the State and the whole society pay special attention to. This is a great role in the cause of industrialization, modernization and international integration, together with Health, Culture, Sports, Environment …
Training human resources associated with job creation is one of the important and urgent tasks that the Party, the State and the whole society pay special attention to. This is a great role in the cause of industrialization, modernization and international integration, together with Health, Culture, Sports, Environment …Education and training are the areas that the Government encourages socialization. In addition, the attention of Thua Thien Hue Provincial People’s Committee, departments in the province, On 15 April 2009, the People’s Committee of Thua Thien Hue province issued Decision No. 781 / QD-UBND allowing the establishment of Au Lac-Hue Vocational College (on the basis of Au Lac Private Vocational School). Established in accordance with Decision No. 2142 / QD-UBND dated September 21, 2007 of the People’s Committee of Thua Thien Hue Province. The school has the function of training human resources for the society at the level of Professional Intermediate and Intermediate level.
Mr. Ngo Hoa – Vice Chairman of Thua Thien Hue People’s Committee
drumming to open the 2008-2009 school year
Inauguration and opening of the school
After the establishment, the Board of Directors has continuously invested, built a team of qualified teachers, modern technical facilities, synchronized program and syllabus. We have started to complete assigned tasks and directions. With a size of 19 trades, our graduates have been able to find a job and have good professional qualification, all thanks to the efforts of the staff and teachers of the school.
Au Lac Hue Vocational College is located in the southern gateway of the city two locations:
– Campus 1 : Address 146-150 An Duong Vuong, An Cuu Ward, Hue City; The school is located on 1A Highway; The front is opposite the bus station south of the city, the back side adjacent to Hue University Village, the two sides adjacent to the residential area.
– Campus 2 : on Tu Duc Street, Area I, Thuy Duong Ward, Huong Thuy Town, Thua Thien Hue Province.
The school is located in the center of the city, in terms of geography, Au Lac – Hue School is very convenient for students to study as well as participating in the program, linking up higher education levels in the province’s human resource training system.
With total land use expected from 22 – 27 ha for both establishments, the school has invested in building facilities at Facility 1 with a total area of 25.130 m2, total construction area of 17,165 m2 with each specific location as follows:
Location 1: On the land of 146-150 An Duong Vuong, Hue City with an area of nearly 25.130m2 (according to Decision No. 1302 / QD-UBND dated June 2, 2008 and Decision No. 2173 / QD – The People’s Committee of Thua Thien Hue Province, November 9, 2010). Here, the school has built new lecture blocks, Hall, canteen and practice areas. Attached is the gates, fence and other technical infrastructure such as:
- Lecture Hall:
At present, the school is using the lecture block at facility 1 with 63 classrooms (including 6 large classrooms with the capacity of 150 seats to 600 seats). In the period from 2012 – 2015 and vision to 2020, the school will implement the expansion investment project at 3 locations in the campus 1 (146-148-150 An Duong Vuong, Hue city) and cambus 2 (Tu Duc Street – Area I, Thuy Duong Ward, Huong Thuy Town, Thua Thien Hue Province) according to the planning.
- Practice, internships, experiments rooms:
– At present, the school has 03 information technology practice labs for students to practice computer science with 106 sets of computers with high-speed internet connection; 01 specialized room for teaching foreign languages; 02 practice rooms for Nursing – Pre-clinical; 02 practice rooms for surgery; 02 rooms of Pharmacology; 01 microbiology laboratory; 01 laboratory for parasites; 01 practice room for mother and child care; 01 traditional medicine room; 02 rooms for traditional medicine mixture; 01 chemo-chemistry room, 01 analytical chemistry room; 01 chemistry analytic room; 01 pharmacy practitioner; 01 experimental garden for medicinal plants; 05 practice rooms for preschool education; 02 laboratories for civil and industrial works; 01 labs for cooking and 01 practice house for tourism, kitchen.
– In the period from 2012 – 2015 and vision to 2020, the school will implement the expansion investment project at 3 locations at the campus 1 (146-148-150 An Duong Vuong, Hue City) and campus 2 (Tu Duc Street – Area I, Thuy Duong Ward, Huong Thuy Town, Thua Thien Hue Province) according to the planning.
– The school has invested in machines, equipment and tools for teaching, practicing as of December 2011 worth VND 5,672,254,400 for practice rooms; Pharmacist; General doctor; Early childhood education; Traveling (Kitchen); Civil – Refrigeration; Information technology … to meet the needs of students.
– The school has a library with an area of 150m2 and a reading room for 200 students; The number of books available for students in all majors is 10,000 book titles and 100 textbooks. The school has 01 electronic library with 20 sets of computers connected to the Internet for students.
– The school has signed a contract with Thua Thien Hue provincial library, making it accessible to the school’s staff and students.
It is expected that in the period from 2012 to 2015, the school will continue to invest, equip more books as well as upgrade facilities to meet the standards.
– At present, the school has built and renovated the dormitory at 150 An Duong Vuong, Hue city with 53 rooms with the construction area of 1341m2 to support nearly 210 disadvantaged students currently attending school.
– It is expected that in the period from 2013 to 2015, the school will continue to renovate and upgrade the dormitory at campus 1 to create favorable conditions for disadvantaged students.
- Other technical infrastructure:
– At present, the school has put into use its multipurpose sports stadium, mini football pitches and outdoor volleyball courts to serve cadres, employees, teachers and students to participate in sports after the sessions.
- Orientation for overall planning of Au Lac-Hue College:
a. General direction:
– In the end of 2012 to early 2013, the Au Lac – Hue College will be established on the basis of upgrading from Au Lac – Hue Intermediate School; Strengthening international cooperation to renovate teaching methods, to develop a modern cultural and teaching environment, to provide students with advanced education and to train a team with talents who will contribute to the cause of prosperity in Vietnam.
– From 2013 to 2015: To complete basic investment in campus 1 (146,148,150 An Duong Vuong, Hue city); Priority is given to the acquisition of 148 An Duong Vuong land in accordance with the planning orientation approved by the People’s Committee of Thua Thien Hue province. By 2020, to synchronously complete the investment items under the planning. From 2013 to phase 1 investment at campus 2 in Tu Duc Street, Thuy Duong Ward, Huong Thuy Town, Thua Thien Hue Province.
– From 2015 to 2020: To continue investing in completing campus 2 at Tu Duc Street, Area I, Thuy Duong Ward, Huong Thuy Town, Thua Thien Hue Province (expected from 20-25 ha).
– To invest in expanding a number of places to serve the practice establishments for students.
b. Implementation progress:
* Campus 1 : 146-148-150 An Duong Vuong, Hue City
– Year 2012:
+ Investing in renovating the lecture room and laboratory at 150 An Duong Vuong for opening new branch code and strengthening the facilities for existing majors.
+ Renovating and upgrading of dormitory for students.
– 2013 to 2015:
+ Buying the land plot at 148 An Duong Vuong as planned.
+ Investment in medicine building.
+ Upgrading the main building at 146 An Duong Vuong from 3 floors to 5 floors.
– 2015 to 2020:
+ Completing campus 1 as planned.
+ Investing in the central building.
+ Hospital investment practice (in the direction of joint venture with domestic and foreign partners).
* Campus 2: Tu Duc – Area 1, Thuy Duong Ward, Huong Thuy Town, Thua Thien Hue Province.
– 2012: survey, planning, valuation compensation for ground clearance.
– 2013 to 2015:
+ Completing ground clearance.
+ Infrastructure investment
+ Investment in phase 1 of the lecture hall, laboratory, practice for the economic, tourism, engineering, pedagogy majors.
+ To invest in works in service of studying and exercising physical training and sports: football fields, basket ball, tennis courts, practice houses.
+ Investing in phase 1 of the dormitory for students.
– 2015 to 2020:
+ Investment in the second phase of the lecture hall, laboratories for economics
Engineering, Tourism, Pedagogy majors.
+ Phase 2 investment and completing dormitory for students.
+ Investment in kindergarten practice.
+ Investing in the practice of Economics and Tourism.
+ Investing in Practical house in the Faculty of Engineering.
+ To invest in expanding a number of other places in service of practice for students.
* Total investment capital for the period from 2012 to 2015 with a vision to 2020 to meet the development scale of Au Lac – Hue College is VND 320 billion.
- Current functions and tasks of the school:
* Function of the School: As an educational institution under the management of the Department of Education and Training of Thua Thien Hue Province, Au Lac – Hue Vocational College has the function of training and refreshing courses in the fields of Health, Pedagogy, Technology, Commerce, Tourism, Services, Engineering … Combining the diversification of other training majors authorized by competent state management agencies at the intermediate level.
* The School’s Mission:
a. To train vocational training and professional intermediate schools in Thua Thien Hue province and Central Highlands provinces include the following sectors:
Professional intermediate level:
+ Intermediate pharmacists,
+ General medical doctor;
+ Preschool education;
+ Veterinary intermediate;
+ Business accounting
+ General Testing Techniques
+ Business accounting
+ Civil electricity
+ Operation of refrigeration equipment repair
+ Profession of reception
+ Food processing techniques
+ Computer network management
+ Computer programming
b. Based on the direction and tasks of the sector and the need for mid-level cadres in the region to develop training and retraining plans and plans and measures to submit to the Department of Education and Training of Thua Thien Hue province for approval.
c. Based on the planning norms assigned by the relevant departments and agencies, to organize the recruitment, study teaching, examinations and granting of graduation diplomas, distributing students and monitoring the training results. When students graduated from school, apprentices, work in accordance with state regulations.
d. To study and elaborate educational plans, content programs and training methods for each specialized branch according to centralized (short-term and short-term) forms and organize the implementation thereof after being approved by the Ministry. . Improving training objectives, education plans, content and training methods for specializations.
e. Coordinate with enterprises, production, business and service establishments in the province to plan, develop vocational training curricula and syllabuses, organize occupational training for laborers.
f. Cooperating and linking with economic, educational and scientific research organizations in the country and internationally to improve the quality of training.Linking with hospitals, kindergartens , business establishments, hotels in Thua Thien Hue province to organize students to apprentice and practice.
g. To OrganizeScientific research involved in the teaching and learning work of cadres and students of the school. To Strengthen cooperation with universities, scientific research institutions, business units in and outside the sector and mass organizations to ensure continuous improvement of training quality, well accomplished tasks assigned.
h. To build and manage well the staff, teachers and students; To manage and efficiently use the school’s property and facilities according to the State’s policies and regimes.
i. To have close relations with local authorities and people (where schools are located), good mutual help between schools and localities, full compliance with the policies, rules and laws of the State.
k. To strictly abide by the rules and regulations of the State and the Ministry of Education and Training for professional intermediate schools.
The management board of the school has set up the management apparatus of the department, faculty according to the approved scheme, recruiting teachers according to the process of recruiting civil servants. At present, the school has a teaching team who are qualified to teach cultural subjects and specialized subjects according to 9 codes of professional training and 10 codes of vocational training at intermediate level. In addition, the school has invited qualified visiting teachers who are teaching at universities and colleges in the province and other provinces to participate in teaching at the school.
Together with the above work, the school continues to invest in the development of programs and curriculums in various majors, constantly develop and improve the teaching quality in order to effectively implement the training orientations, actively contributing to the training of professional and intermediate levels. To contribute to job creation for the youth of the province, gradually affirming the prestige and role of the school in the training sector.
- Motto of the school:
+ To provide learners with the best learning environment and deep professional skills, ensuring that learners are firm and quick in responding to the development of the country in the international integration process.
+ To train human resources with good political and ethical qualities and knowledge and capacity for professional practice, commensurate with the training level, to have a good health and ability to adapt to jobs in the society.
+ To create good things for students, colleagues, the school and the whole society.
9. Objectives of the school:
To train students with knowledge and skills in professional practice at intermediate level, having professional good ethics and conscience, sense of discipline, industrial behavior and health in order to create conditions for students easily to find jobs and meet the requirements of socio-economic development.
10. Mission of the school:
To organize the enrollment, plan the curriculum according to the curriculum of the Ministry of Education and Training and the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs.To organize scientific research, application and transfer of technologies, science and technology. Self-evaluating the quality of education and submit to the accreditation of educational quality by competent agencies. At present, the training has been in order. Students have actively participated in the learning process according to the training plan of the school. Initially, it was confirmed that Au Lac – Hue Vocational College had organized training activities in accordance with the objectives and directions.
11. International cooperation:
At present, the school cooperates with international organizations:
– Cooperation with Matrix Institute (Australia) to train, organize examinations and issue certificates of English International.
– Cooperation with British Council to take examinations and issue IELTS certificates at the school.
– Cooperation with ITIN (France) to train: Network Management, Computer Programming, Accounting.
– Cooperation with LILLE University (France) to send international teachers to teach foreign languages at the school.
– In addition, the school has developed links and cooperation with universities across the country to transfer training to the University under the code of the school which has trained at the professional level.
Targeted and oriented to 2020, the school maintains its existing training and will continue to develop training programs for new occupations in line with market demand and labor demand of companies and enterprises located in TT Hue province and other central provinces.
The school will continue to invest in building and equipping some more practice rooms for Tourism, Medicine, Pharmacy … to provide human resources for the society. Strengthening the short-term training course for military demobilized people, rural laborers … to create employment opportunities and create life for students after graduation.
The school will set up an employment counseling center that will guide the careers of students and contract with businesses to create jobs for students after graduation. To strongly shift from vocational training based on the available capacity of the school to vocational training according to the needs of enterprises and society, linking vocational training with the socio-economic development of the country.
Targeted and oriented to 2020, the school maintains its existing training and will continue to develop training programs for new occupations in line with market demand and labor demand. of companies and enterprises located in TT Hue province and other central provinces.
Some key information from the school:
– Official name: Au Lac Hue Vocational College
– Short name: Au Lac – Hue Vocational Training College
– Address: 146 – 150 An Duong Vuong, An Cuu Ward, Hue City, Thua Thien Hue Province.
– School code: 3301
– Phone: 0234.3822105 – 3819377 – 3819496 | Fax: 0234.3819496
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Website: www.aulachue.edu.vn
– Line Agency: Thua Thien Hue Provincial People’s Committee, Department of Education and Training of Thua Thien Hue Province, Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs of Thua Thien Hue Province.