Ngày đăng: 13-03-2017Print PDF
Continuously improving the quality of training is the first target of the education and training of our country. To achieve this goal, there must be a combination of factors such as: teachers, training programs, curriculum materials, facilities …
Training human resources associated with job creation is one of the important and urgent tasks that the Party, the State and the whole society pay special attention to. This is a great role in the cause of industrialization, modernization and international integration. Together with Health, Culture, Sports, Environment …, education and training are the areas that the Government encourages socialization.
With the attention of the ministries and branches; On April 15, 2008, Au Lac Hue Vocational College was established under Decision No. 781 / QD-UBND of the People’s Committee of Thua Thien Hue Province. Au Lac Vocational School was established in accordance with Decision No. 2142 / QD-UBND dated September 21, 2007 of the People’s Committee of Thua Thien Hue Province. The School operates in the field of Education and Training; It has the task of training technical human resources directly in production and services at intermediate vocational and professional levels in order to equip students with the capability to practice trades corresponding to training levels.
After the establishment, the Board of Directors has continuously invested, built a team of qualified teachers, modern technical facilities, synchronized program and syllabus. We have started to complete assigned tasks and directions. With a size of 19 trades, our graduates have been able to find a job and have good professional qualification, all thanks to the efforts of the staff and teachers of the school.
Au Lac Hue Hue Vocational College is located in the southern gateway of the city two locations:
– Campus 1 : Address 146-150 An Duong Vuong, An Cuu Ward, Hue City; The school is located on 1A Highway; The front is opposite the bus station south of the city, the back side adjacent to Hue University Village, the two sides adjacent to the residential area.
– Campus 2 : on Tu Duc Street, Area I, Thuy Duong Ward, Huong Thuy Town, Thua Thien Hue Province.
The school is located in the center of the city, in terms of geography, Au Lac – Hue School is very convenient for students to study as well as participating in the program, linking up higher education levels in the province’s human resource training system.
With total land use expected from 22 – 27 ha for both establishments, the school has invested in building facilities at Facility 1 with a total area of 25.130 m2, total construction area of 17,165 m2 with each specific location as follows:
Location 1: On the land of 146-150 An Duong Vuong, Hue City with an area of nearly 25.130m2 (according to Decision No. 1302 / QD-UBND dated June 2, 2008 and Decision No. 2173 / QD – The People’s Committee of Thua Thien Hue Province, November 9, 2010). Here, the school has built new lecture blocks, Hall, canteen and practice areas. Attached is the gates, fence and other technical infrastructure such as:
- Lecture Hall:
At present, the school is using the lecture block at facility 1 with 63 classrooms (including 6 large classrooms with the capacity of 150 seats to 600 seats). In the period from 2012 – 2015 and vision to 2020, the school will implement the expansion investment project at 3 locations in the campus 1 (146-148-150 An Duong Vuong, Hue city) and cambus 2 (Tu Duc Street – Area I, Thuy Duong Ward, Huong Thuy Town, Thua Thien Hue Province) according to the planning.
- Practice, internships, experiments rooms:
– At present, the school has 03 information technology practice labs for students to practice computer science with 106 sets of computers with high-speed internet connection; 01 specialized room for teaching foreign languages; 02 practice rooms for Nursing – Pre-clinical; 02 practice rooms for surgery; 02 rooms of Pharmacology; 01 microbiology laboratory; 01 laboratory for parasites; 01 practice room for mother and child care; 01 traditional medicine room; 02 rooms for traditional medicine mixture; 01 chemo-chemistry room, 01 analytical chemistry room; 01 chemistry analytic room; 01 pharmacy practitioner; 01 experimental garden for medicinal plants; 05 practice rooms for preschool education; 02 laboratories for civil and industrial works; 01 labs for cooking and 01 practice house for tourism, kitchen.
– In the period from 2012 – 2015 and vision to 2020, the school will implement the expansion investment project at 3 locations at the campus 1 (146-148-150 An Duong Vuong, Hue City) and campus 2 (Tu Duc Street – Area I, Thuy Duong Ward, Huong Thuy Town, Thua Thien Hue Province) according to the planning.
– The school has invested in machines, equipment and tools for teaching, practicing as of December 2011 worth VND 5,672,254,400 for practice rooms; Pharmacist; General doctor; Early childhood education; Traveling (Kitchen); Civil – Refrigeration; Information technology … to meet the needs of students.
– The school has a library with an area of 150m2 and a reading room for 200 students; The number of books available for students in all majors is 10,000 book titles and 100 textbooks. The school has 01 electronic library with 20 sets of computers connected to the Internet for students.
– The school has signed a contract with Thua Thien Hue provincial library, making it accessible to the school’s staff and students.
It is expected that in the period from 2012 to 2015, the school will continue to invest, equip more books as well as upgrade facilities to meet the standards.
– At present, the school has built and renovated the dormitory at 150 An Duong Vuong, Hue city with 53 rooms with the construction area of 1341m2 to support nearly 210 disadvantaged students currently attending school.
– It is expected that in the period from 2013 to 2015, the school will continue to renovate and upgrade the dormitory at campus 1 to create favorable conditions for disadvantaged students.
- Other technical infrastructure:
– At present, the school has put into use its multipurpose sports stadium, mini football pitches and outdoor volleyball courts to serve cadres, employees, teachers and students to participate in sports after the sessions.
- Orientation for overall planning of Au Lac-Hue College:
- General direction:
– In the end of 2012 to early 2013, the Au Lac – Hue College will be established on the basis of upgrading from Au Lac – Hue Hue Vocational College ; Strengthening international cooperation to renovate teaching methods, to develop a modern cultural and teaching environment, to provide students with advanced education and to train a team with talents who will contribute to the cause of prosperity in Vietnam.
– From 2013 to 2015: To complete basic investment in campus 1 (146,148,150 An Duong Vuong, Hue city); Priority is given to the acquisition of 148 An Duong Vuong land in accordance with the planning orientation approved by the People’s Committee of Thua Thien Hue province. By 2020, to synchronously complete the investment items under the planning. From 2013 to phase 1 investment at campus 2 in Tu Duc Street, Thuy Duong Ward, Huong Thuy Town, Thua Thien Hue Province.
– From 2015 to 2020: To continue investing in completing campus 2 at Tu Duc Street, Area I, Thuy Duong Ward, Huong Thuy Town, Thua Thien Hue Province (expected from 20-25 ha).
– To invest in expanding a number of places to serve the practice establishments for students.
- Implementation progress:
* Campus 1 : 146-148-150 An Duong Vuong, Hue City
– Year 2012:
+ Investing in renovating the lecture room and laboratory at 150 An Duong Vuong for opening new branch code and strengthening the facilities for existing majors.
+ Renovating and upgrading of dormitory for students.
– 2013 to 2015:
+ Buying the land plot at 148 An Duong Vuong as planned.
+ Investment in medicine building.
+ Upgrading the main building at 146 An Duong Vuong from 3 floors to 5 floors.
– 2015 to 2020:
+ Completing campus 1 as planned.
+ Investing in the central building.
+ Hospital investment practice (in the direction of joint venture with domestic and foreign partners).
* Campus 2: Tu Duc – Area 1, Thuy Duong Ward, Huong Thuy Town, Thua Thien Hue Province.
– 2012: survey, planning, valuation compensation for ground clearance.
– 2013 to 2015:
+ Completing ground clearance.
+ Infrastructure investment
+ Investment in phase 1 of the lecture hall, laboratory, practice for the economic, tourism, engineering, pedagogy majors.
+ To invest in works in service of studying and exercising physical training and sports: football fields, basket ball, tennis courts, practice houses.
+ Investing in phase 1 of the dormitory for students.
– 2015 to 2020:
+ Investment in the second phase of the lecture hall, laboratories for economics
Engineering, Tourism, Pedagogy majors.
+ Phase 2 investment and completing dormitory for students.
+ Investment in kindergarten practice.
+ Investing in the practice of Economics and Tourism.
+ Investing in Practical house in the Faculty of Engineering.
+ To invest in expanding a number of other places in service of practice for students.
* Total investment capital for the period from 2012 to 2015 with a vision to 2020 to meet the development scale of Au Lac Hue College is VND 320 billion.